IT SECURITY ENGINEER
APPLY FOR PARTNERSHIP
Thank you for your interest. Kindly fill out the details below and we will contact you back soon.
Please complete this form to be contacted by one of our experts.
We’re Halodata an established Regional IT Security Company, headquartered in Singapore, distributing leading information security solutions to our clients and are looking for self-driven individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable in solution-sales to join our team as IT Security Engineer. Excellent opportunity for career development awaits the right talented candidate.
About the role:
Halodata International is looking to hire an IT Security Engineer, and this person will be responsible for providing pre/post-sales support and maintenance for Cyber Security Solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Implementation of IT Security Solutions (Endpoint Security, Data Security, Cloud Security, Privileged Access Management, 2FA, DLP, etc)
- Manage and monitor internal IT systems and infrastructure.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, implementation and after-sales support to customers.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of products and technology for product sales.
- Conduct Proof of Concept for Security solutions.
- Escalate issues and liaise with subject matter experts to resolve issues.
- Support marketing activities in seminars, trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Evaluate and analyse security products.
- Maintain a sound technical/application knowledge base on all products.
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and/or operations
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking technology, such as OSI Layer, network routing, switching and security.
- Good understanding of operating system technology, such as Unix, Linux and Windows Server
- Familiar with Virtualization such as VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Box
- Familiar with Microsoft product administration such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft AD
- Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Services (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), containers, Kubernetes, and Dockers will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, good interpersonal skills, and effective time management.
- Fast learner with self-motivation, and independence to acquire knowledge on new security technologies quickly and always looking to push your limit.