KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
APPLY FOR PARTNERSHIP
Thank you for your interest. Kindly fill out the details below and we will contact you back soon.
Please complete this form to be contacted by one of our experts.
We’re Halodata an established Regional IT Security Company, headquartered in Singapore, distributing leading information security solutions to our clients and are looking for self-driven individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable in solution-sales to join our team as Key Account Manager for our Indonesia office. Excellent opportunity for career development awaits the right talented candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain C level relationships across lines of business to gain an understanding of the organization’s goals, concerns & priorities.
- Work as a trusted advisor, proposing value-based solutions utilizing Halodata’s Product team to address these goals, concerns & priorities.
- Find new key accounts for the company to market their product to.
- Retain top customers and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual benefit.
- Partner with extended internal teams to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
- Partner with Halodata’s Marketing teams to develop account-based marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
- Successfully close all committed sales activity within your accounts.
- Develop and deliver knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training within your accounts.
- Interact with the Channel Sales team to allow customers to use the channel partner network.
- Participate in industry & Halodata trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience; including end user, corporate influencers and technical architects.
- Engage Halodata groups to identify applications, tools and resources to ensure success and solution value is maximized by the customer.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably in IT distributor or IT company.
- Good in both interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Have effective and good communication skills both orally and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia.