At Halodata, we respect the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of our Clients, Associates, and others with whom we interact within the course of providing our services. We are committed to implementing policies, practices, and processes to safeguard the collection, use, and disclosure of the personal data you provide us, complying with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
We collect your personally identifiable data when you
- Enter into an agreement or contract with us to provide you with our products, solutions, and services
- Respond to our electronic direct mails (EDMs) sent by us as part of our marketing or promotion campaigns through an authorized third-party EDM service provider
- Inquire about our range of products, solutions, and services
- Communicate with us via emails, social media, or written correspondences
Whom we disclose your data to
We reveal some of the personal data you provide us to the following entities or organizations outside Halodata to fulfill our services to you:
- EDM/Email Service Vendors (e.g., HubSpot, Mailchimp)
- If required to do so by law, we may disclose your personal data to relevant authorities or law enforcement agencies.
We may also display the data you had previously supplied us for your convenience. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the information be out-of-date, please provide us with the latest data.
How we protect your personal data
All electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies to safeguard your personal data.
This site may contain links to other websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
We may use “cookies,” where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users, and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may contact us at email@example.com if you:
(a) have any inquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, or
(b) need more information on or access to the data you provided to us in the past.