Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance
APPLY FOR PARTNERSHIP
Thank you for your interest. Kindly fill out the details below and we will contact you back soon.
Please complete this form to be contacted by one of our experts.
Protecting data that matters the most
Financial services remain to be one of the most targeted industries. Threat actors target financial institutions, ranging from banks to brokerages, to steal your employee, customer, and business data. In addition, they jeopardize your credibility and integrity by profiting from insider trading or monetizing stolen payment card information.
State-sponsored and criminal attackers compromise enterprises with advanced email and network attacks. Moreover, financial institutions’ risk footprint increases as they engage in M&A, implement new technologies like mobile payment systems, and expand operations. And financial institutions need simple ways to manage and organize their growing security portfolios.
BFSI & Information Security Key Takeaways:
- Though cloud computing offers scalability, speed, and accessibility, it makes an excellent cover for information theft. The interconnected and third-party access to the data from entry points for information attacks.
- With the rise of cryptocurrency, transactions could be fraud, leading to significant losses and difficulty for law enforcement. Data protection laws insist on multifactor authentication and encryption for online transaction processing
- Financial institutions must identify the IT infrastructure’s shortcomings and the measures necessary to strengthen it, based on the risk assessment.
EMERGING INFORMATION SECURITY RISKS
However, to build up sufficiently strong defence mechanisms, companies need to take a holistic and balanced approach, investing in employee training and adequate technological solutions and business continuity plans.
Financial institutions must identify and classify the assets based on their sensitivity, value, and criticality to the bank. It would assist them in mitigating the factors that impede the smooth operation of their business. In addition, the institutions must identify threats and vulnerabilities to patch the weaknesses that the hackers can exploit to access and affect the system.
HALODATA PARTNERS WITH BFSI
We collaborate with you to address your most complex information security challenges and offer various service and solution offerings to meet your unique requirements. Ensuring customer trust and regulatory compliance is also part of our Information Security solution and multi-layered security approach..
Our experts at Halodata believe the best strategy for information security is a proactive, end-to-end approach that covers key areas:
- Digital identify theft and fraud
- Sophisticated phishing scams
- Malware and ransomware
- Credential leaks
- Privilege escalation
- Compliance regulations
Halodata: Focused Security Domain
We understand business information security gaps and requirements by working closely with your team and applying our extensive experience across various industries. As a result, our information security experts can help you reduce the security management burden while also delivering the expected results and more.