BLACKBERRY UNIFIED ENDPOINT SECURITY
How BlackBerry Helps
APPLY FOR PARTNERSHIP
Thank you for your interest. Kindly fill out the details below and we will contact you back soon.
Please complete this form to be contacted by one of our experts.
AI-DRIVEN CONTINUOUS AUTHENTICATION AND BEHAVIOR ANALYTICS
BlackBerry® Persona uses machine learning (ML) and predictive artificial intelligence (AI) to dynamically adapt security policy based on user location, device type and other factors to protect against human error and well-intentioned workarounds.
Request A Copy Today!
Please fill in details below before downloading Datasheet - BlackBerry Persona
Adaptive Endpoint Protection With Predictive AI and Machine Learning
Meet your highest security standards with BlackBerry Persona.
● Dynamically adapts a security policy based on user geolocation, device, time, IP address and BlackBerry® Dynamics™ app identifiers.
● Decreases risk resulting from lost or stolen devices.
● Protects against device and app cloning and user impersonation.
Contextual UEM for Adaptive Protection
BlackBerry Persona provides a contextual system for Unified Endpoint Management and protection.
● Relaxes security policies when an end user is in a trusted location and dynamically adjusts when they travel to a higher-risk location
● Adapts device security to local regulatory requirements as an employee travels from one country to another
● Quarantines devices and apps before they can be used for malicious purposes
Network Security With a Seamless End User Experience
BlackBerry Persona creates the best experience for end users while ensuring the best security and compliance posture.
● Streamlined access to apps and services without having to re-authenticate when in trusted locations
● Adapts security and policy posture to actual context, versus applying only static policies
● Enables “zero sign-in” and/or increasing timeouts if a user is in a low-risk pattern in high-trust location
Dynamically Adaptive Security and Policy Posture
BlackBerry Persona allows the user experience design and security/policy posture to be mutually and dynamically optimized, versus in conflict.
● Determines what level of access should be granted to any device or application at any given moment
● Dynamically adapts security requirements for devices and applications without impacting performance
● Proactively detects anomalous behavior and prevents potentially malicious activity
Built on Existing Infrastructure
BlackBerry Persona adds a layer of adaptive security to your existing UEM or UEM Cloud domain without introducing an additional software footprint.
● Builds on existing investments in BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry® Dynamics, and BlackBerry® Enterprise Identity
● Can work with existing third-party infrastructure, like external IDPs (i.e. Ping, Okta, ADFS) or applications (i.e. Salesforce®, Microsoft® Office 365®)
● Allows organizations to extend data, services and models with third-party threat detection systems.
Analytics-Driven Security Using AI
BlackBerry Persona, a part of the BlackBerry Spark® platform, uses analytics-driven security to provide trust within Zero Trust environments. Using AI combined with spatial data, it determines a real-time risk score and adapts security policies for the user to create the best experience and security posture. This includes granting access, adopting policy, issuing authentication challenges, alert and remediation.
BlackBerry Persona uses machine learning to identify behavioral and location patterns of multiple users to determine location-based risk. Known work locations can also be preloaded.
BlackBerry Persona determines the frequency of network use and adjusts security dynamically based on profiles. Accessing a public Wi-Fi for the first time, for example, would adjust the risk score accordingly.
BlackBerry Persona can determine and build a contextual risk score based on learnings of how and when a user normally accesses data, identifying when the user’s behavior seems consistent and trusted (*coming soon).
BlackBerry Persona Use Cases
A Manager Enters a Retail Branch…
Anne is the regional manager for a major retail bank. When she enters a retail branch, BlackBerry Persona determines her presence based on her mobile device’s geolocation. Her access to privileged apps appropriate for her role is automatically enabled upon her arrival. When she leaves, that access is disabled.
Hacker Attempts to Access Salesforce App
Sally primarily works from a corporate office. When BlackBerry Persona detects a combination of IP address, location and time that aren’t possible based on information about her last-known use, it denies access and takes remediating action to automate a logout, adds the IP address to a watchlist and alerts BlackBerry UEM of the high-risk event.
Colonel Smith Enters a Restricted Zone
Colonel Smith works at a government military base that has a restricted, high-security zone. Upon entering this zone, Smith’s smartphone’s camera and Bluetooth® connection are disabled and access to certain websites is restricted. When he leaves, his camera and Bluetooth are re-enabled and browser restrictions are disabled.